Like the NS-10s before them, Yamaha's HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones are designed to cast a white-hot spotlight on the problem areas of your audio. From the studio to the stage, these high-performance cans will help put the finishing touches on your mixes and paint your source material in a realistic light. Yamaha HPH-MT5s are loaded with full-range 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers for accurate sound reproduction across the entire audible spectrum. Their comfortable ABS headband, ear cups, and pads are designed to stand up to long mixing hours. The Yamaha HPH-MT5s include a carry bag, 10-foot detachable cable, and 1/4" adapter.
- Delivering balanced sound with excellent resolution that stays faithful to the source, these headphones allow Reliable, high-quality monitoring
- Comfortable monitoring even during lengthy, extended sessions thanks to Ultra light weight 250 G Hardware
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- 40 mm custom drivers with ccaw voice coils deliver a broad frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Convenient carrying Bag included