Polyphonic tuning revisited As the world’s first polyphonic tuner, the original PolyTune took the hearts of guitarists by storm. Features such as the MonoPoly technology (which automatically detects whether you want to tune a single string or all strings) made tuning a bass or guitar faster and easier than ever before.
Brighter than a thousand suns When you need to tune, you need to tune. And the last thing you want to worry about at that moment is a display that is either too bright for the club stage or unusable in the bright sun of a late afternoon gig. The display on PolyTune 2 is primed with some of the brightest LEDs you have ever laid your eyes on. And the ambient light sensor makes sure you get just the right amount of brightness. It’s the best of/for both worlds!
Strobe tuning TC has received many requests from the guitar community for a strobe tuner, so we added a strobe mode, which is both lightning fast and ultra precise. And with a pitch detection accuracy of ±0.1 Cent, (that’s 1/1000 of a semitone!) this is the right tool for fine-tuning your precious instrument – wherever you may be.
Total recall PolyTune 2 stores your preferences. From pitch reference to selected tuning mode, it hangs on to this information even after it is powered down – making sure you only have to set these parameters once. And just to be safe, it will display the current settings when you plug in your instrument. One less thing to worry about!
Of course, PolyTune 2 still has all the features from the original PolyTune that users know and love.
– PolyTune®: Tune all strings simultaneously
– For guitars and basses
– Supports Drop-D and capo tuning modes
– True bypass with silent tuning
– DC output for powering other pedals PolyTune 2 will allow you to tune your instrument faster and easier than ever before, so you can go back to doing the one thing we know you care about: playing your music.
– Input Connector Type: 1 Standard ¼” jack
– Output Connector Type: 1 Standard ¼” jack
– mono/TS – Tuning Range: A0 (27.5 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
– Tuning Accuracy: ±0.1 cent
– Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
– Input Impedance: 500 kΩ (pedal on)
– Power Input: Standard 9V DC, centre negative >100 mA (power supply not included)
– Battery option: Standard 9V (battery not included)
– Current Draw: 45 to 50 mA (typical use)
– Dimensions (W x D x H): 72 x 122 x 50 mm / 2.8 x 4.8 x 2.0”
– Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz (incl. battery)
Due to continuous development, these specifications are subject to change without notice.