Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or at a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. HARMONY SINGER 2 gives you the tools to always sound your best with harmony backup vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and Adaptive Tone – all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
· Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices: above and below, close and far
· Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
· Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
· Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
· Battery operation (batteries optional)
· Ground Lift removes hum when needed
· Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
· Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you always sound great
· Mic Control™ allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e 835 FX or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
· Compact, easy to use
· Rugged all-metal construction
· USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news and more.
· 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
· Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain